SOFT LINER BENEFITS
If your Denturist has meticulously adjusted your dentures fit and you are still unable to find comfort with your denture, you may want to consider a soft liner.
Soft liners are appropriate for:
- Flat or nearly at gum tissues
- Gums with thin, mobile tissues over bony areas
- Chronically sore gum tissues
FACTS ABOUT SOFT LINERS
- Over 20 years of advances and developments in quality soft liners
- Increased comfort during chewing and daily wear
- Clinical evidence indicating a high acceptance by patients
- Based on patient home care cleaning, soft liners have an average lifespan of two to four years depending on your physiology.
REQUIREMENTS OF CARE FOR SOFT LINERS
- Soft liners require home care and proper cleaners to maintain their vitality.
- As with all removable dentures, soft liners require a regular check up to ensure fit and oral health.
- Your Denturist will provide professional cleaning as well as education in the maintenance of your soft liner
Our Denturist will be happy to assist you with all of your denture care needs.
Call Now to Book your Free Consultation: Tel. 604.590.9747