MEDICAL AND DENTAL HISTORY
Updating your medical and dental history is a significant segment of your patient files. Changes in your medical and or dental health may affect the fit and function of your dentures. At Newton Denture Clinic your Check-Up will include:
- Medical and dental history chart updating
- An examination of your oral cavity as well as your head and neck region
- Tissue and bone assessment
- Denture stability, structural integrity of your denture and bite
- Clean and polish your denture at your request
- Review oral hygiene care
- Counsel you concerning any procedures, present or future.
TISSUE AND BONE
Changes in tissue and bone can occur for a number of reasons. Ill-fitting dentures may cause further bone and tissue changes. Your Denturist can assess and recommend solutions for you to consider.
FIT AND FEEL OF YOUR DENTURES
Poor fitting dentures can lead to bite problems, speech impediments and tissue irritations. Leaving this condition unchecked can lead to complications in the future such as Temporal Mandibular Joint Issues (TMJ).
CHECKING YOUR DENTURES FOR STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY
Our Denturist can assess your dentures for cracks, chips and broken or loose teeth. The Denturist can also advise you regarding your best treatment options.
Call us today for your free consultation: Tel. 604.590.9747. We’ll be happy to serve you!
Newton Denture Clinic Inc. #211-8334-128 Street Surrey, BC.